Question : Wireless sync doesnt delete my email on my outlook that I use for work,

I use outlook for my cooperate email one is on an  exchange server and the other email is on a Rackspace server.  I want to use wireless sync from verizon.  I have it setup for both email accounts.  The problem  
that I have is when i push my email to my treo 700wx via wireless sync it takes anywhere from 5, 10, to 45 minutes for the email to get to my phone.  The big issue that I have is that when i delete the mail off my phone I would like to to delete it off of my office email.

Answer : Wireless sync doesnt delete my email on my outlook that I use for work,

Do you have the emails setup in wireless sync as POP, IMAP or Exchange?

I just reinstalled my xv6700 without allowing the verizon software to install and my phone has never ran faster!! Also I had a much easier time setting up my Pocket Outlook.

If you're using POP then you will not be able to do what you want. Check if the server supports IMAP, which will then keep all of your folders organized with every client (including outlook & windows mobile).

If the servers are exchange servers, then simply uninstalling the Wireless Sync application and going thru the setup directly thru ActiveSync will be the best solution.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us